wonderful tonight

Great job man! This is one of my fave clapton songs! :D

It was also one of the first songs I learned how to play on the guitar.

Your uke is sounding beautiful bro

your voice and uke sounded great. What kind of uke is that?

Great Job NukeDoc! Nice voice too! I want to learn this as well.

Nuker....nice..I will have to check the vid. when I get home from work. I have actually been working on that song too for the last couple of weeks.......there is a tutorial online at youtube that I have been using, but it isn't that clear, so I think I am missing some things ahha...

your voice and uke sounded great. What kind of uke is that?

its a leolani zebrawood tenor. solid zebrawood top and back. i think thats what adds to the nice tone of this uke. it sounds even better in person. the sides, however, are just a laminate. this is actually my 1. least expensive uke (got it for $165 at the aloha stadium flea market with case, 2. best sounding uke.

its just too bad though. this is the one that i recently dropped. so i will be taking this one to the jake concert to have him sign it. it still sounds great though.

Nuker....nice..I will have to check the vid. when I get home from work. I have actually been working on that song too for the last couple of weeks.......there is a tutorial online at youtube that I have been using, but it isn't that clear, so I think I am missing some things ahha...

yeah thats the tutorial i used. i remember you posting that up. from smircopus. i just learned the fingering for that one part real quick and ran with it from there.

Top Bottom