I'm Yours

I will be the first to admit that I can't wait for this song to go away-
That said, you have a fantastic (understatement) singing voice my friend, and the shuffly strum style you are throwing down here is great. Differing tastes aside, you did one heck of a job on this one.

I'll be honest here too. I've played this song a ton, and it's growing old on me. The reason I played it and posted it, is because it's the song I know the best and can really get down on. Expect others soon. Haha

Thanks again for your feedback and honesty!

I couldn't ever play this song, in the matter of fact, I never heard it until I started playing ukulele.... You have a great voice and I too like your strum... I like to see the hands of the players other than that, keep the videos coming! Great job!

I will be the first to admit that I can't wait for this song to go away-
That said, you have a fantastic (understatement) singing voice my friend, and the shuffly strum style you are throwing down here is great. Differing tastes aside, you did one heck of a job on this one.
I agree totally.

I'll add that you have great facial expressions and an infectious smile. You're like that guy who's maybe not the best looking, nor the most athletic, and you don't have the highest GPA, but you get all the chicks because you have that je ne sais quoi... an innate charm about you. :p

Looking forward to more tunes from you. :)

i expected to stop watching halfway because this song is done so much on the ukulele. but your voice was kinda refreshing, and i liked the way you sang this :)

Top Bottom