You know you want one !

webby

Reaction score
A luthier friend of mine knocked this up for me out of indonesean sono wood with a rosewood fretboard, brass nut and saddle.

P1170674.jpgP1170675.jpgP1170676.jpg

He had an airbrush artist in Bali do the paintwork, he says he showed the guy a photo of me and said make it look like this guy, lol.

I love it.

And......... gave it to me as unexpected gift .

what a fantastic surprise for a Saturday morning.

It sounds so rich and full but so soft and mellow, I know I know, you want to hear it, I'll do a recording tomorrow, youtube somehow deleted my stupid account when I cancelled my google mail thing and I lost all my uke videos.

But.... You know you want one, It must have been all this foolish talk about the uke jumping the shark that got him inspired to humble me.

It sure did that, i don't have a guitar that is as cool as this little baby.

Last edited:
That is KILLER! What a cool little uke, looking fwd to the videos. And hey, I wrote you a PM all about how chill and wonderful you are and was all full of gratitude and I can't send it because you're not accepting PMs..... :(

Thanks for the comments, I'm going to put some sort of mic in it, not because it needs one, it sounds great accoustically, but just look at it, if ever a uke needed to be plugged in and have van halen played on it then it's this one.

I have no idea what sort of pick up to put in it, any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

I have now seen the coolest uke ever!

That is a great looking uke!

You have a very good friend indeed!

My friends buy me a pint. On a good day.

<must rethink life choices>

That's a uke that demands to be seen and played. Makes me smile. Enjoy it.

Wow, what a cool looking Uke and friends too! Love to hear how it sounds!

Congrats! :D

For some reason, when I saw it, I immediately heard ZZ Top playing "Tush." So that tells me not only do you need a pickup but your need an amp that can put some funky effects behind what you crank out!

consitter;758856 I immediately heard ZZ Top playing "Tush." [/QUOTE said:
I think you are on to something there, cheers.

It's on my to do list of songs now :)

Top Bottom