97.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_3398.jpg
    100_3398.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_3399.jpg
    100_3399.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
What's the scale length on it? I wonder if I could tune it like a baritone uke? How's it sound just chord strumming?

What's the scale length on it? I wonder if I could tune it like a baritone uke? How's it sound just chord strumming?

Scale length is 25". You tune it to DGBE if you're playing Spanish style. Uses light gage steel guitar strings. It is not loud acoustically but you can hear it okay. It's meant to be amped. Thanks for your interest.

Bump. I'm going to make this more fun and drop the price by $5 a day and see who jumps first...!!! Price is now $85, and I will pay shipping.

Anyone?

Hey Tim,

By my calculations you are now paying to get rid of this. What are you really looking to get for this?

-David

I'm not trying to be insulting, but if you've still got this and you really don't want it, I'll take it for $30 + shipping. If you live in South East Michigan, I'll even pick it up so you don't have to ship.

I'm not trying to be insulting, but if you've still got this and you really don't want it, I'll take it for $30 + shipping. If you live in South East Michigan, I'll even pick it up so you don't have to ship.

Well, since I forgot about it...I'll start it up again right now. Last price was $80. so I'll reduce to $75. and I'll pay shipping.

Ohh, I must've misread the OP. I thought something was wrong with it. If you still have it in a week I might be able to do $75.

Last edited:
Top Bottom