Dvd?

upskydowncloud

Reaction score
Hey this isn't a site specific idea but I thought it would be worth mentioning. I was wondering if you guys had ever considered producing a DVD with the lessons and tips etc on it? I bought a Jumping Jim Beloff DVD, played it for one minute then put it on my bookshelf never to open it again (except for the handy chord chart included inside the case). Watching Aldrine give lessons on here really inspired me to take up the uke properly and not to quit. I thought your collection of lessons would be really handy to have on DVD.

I know the heart of the UU is all about doing this for free but I wouldn't mind paying for the DVD and shipping. It'd certainly be better than most of the ones I've seen around.

John

You can download some of the videos from iTunes, maybe that's a start? Burn them onto a DVD if you wish. Plus, you can download most streaming formats to your computer nowadays, although I think that's not what the guys have in mind when they make the vids. Or would you like to see Aldrine "Fire Fingers" Guerrero torment his axe in slo-mo HD video? Pehaps a DVD is better :)

haha yeah that would be better! Maybe I'll burn the DVD and turn the volume right up, I don't think my neighbours would appreciate it though!

I've downloaded all of the uke got minutes, lessons and other videos the UU guys produce , I just thought it'd be handy to have them all on DVD. I'm more than happy with the online format.

Top Bottom