Daily Ukulele September 5th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Well, the day has finally come - Miss D is back to school in Year 2 (2nd grade I think) today. I'm off to work after dropping her off! I managed to find a new car yesterday - 2005 Honda Jazz! I pick it up on Saturday :D

Anyway!

Page: 245
Song: Under The Boardwalk

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

that right another school year for the little ones, I can't believe the summer is over! I dont want to admit it lol

congrats on the new car! glad to hear you are doing ok and able to work.

Thanks for posting this Ive been wanting to learn this one and your nice relaxed style make it easier for me to follow along and remember what to play. My brain is such a seive I always apreciate the demonstration. :)

Congrats on you new car. Honda's are great cars, that is what I drive too.
I love this song, you did a good job! Thanks for your daily post.

Nice video, Joey. Under The Boardwalk has such a great summer vibe to it. It's a great song to take one's memories of summer into autumn. Here in San Francisco, the warm weather comes in September and early October, so Labor Day has come to signal the onset, rather than the end, of summer (at least summer weather, although everyone who goes to school is back in school), so for me Under The Boardwalk is anticipatory, not reflective.

Congratulations on the new car! I drive a 2002 Honda Civic and I like very much.

A coworker of mine bought a new Jazz not too long ago (well, it's called a "Fit" here in the states). She loves it!

My wife and I both own Hondas too (Element and Accord). Tough to go wrong with a Honda, IMHO.

JJ

A coworker of mine bought a new Jazz not too long ago (well, it's called a "Fit" here in the states). She loves it!

My wife and I both own Hondas too (Element and Accord). Tough to go wrong with a Honda, IMHO.

JJ

Plus we have a Honda Factory (makes some of the cars) here in Swindon, in fact I know people who work there!

Top Bottom