This is truly cringe-worthy

I'm no expert, but it looks as if it could be put back to how it was. And maybe it will be someone's absolute bargain!

Cringe-worthy conversions are often blessings for people who don't mind working on a project. ;) The headstock and bridge obviously need work, but in that condition, it's a great deal!

huge-manatee.jpg

bleh, thats how you ruin a ukulele, its like a tramp stamp on a hot girl...

I knew a BEAUTIFUL girl once, looked really really nice and everything. But then she had a HUGE phoenix tatoo'd over her whole back.

Or sorry I'm getting off topic, is anyone going for it?

Wow. I had not heard that meme before.

But its already at like $200+ so unfortunately, that puts it out of the reasonable price range for me, and it'll probably go up lots more. I wonder how much it'll be at close.

I am very curious as well. I wonder if you fixed it up, if it could actually be a functional 8 string. I've not seen one on a soprano before, but it doesn't sound impossible to me. Is the body not big enough to do it on sopranos or something?

I am very curious as well. I wonder if you fixed it up, if it could actually be a functional 8 string. I've not seen one on a soprano before, but it doesn't sound impossible to me. Is the body not big enough to do it on sopranos or something?

some mandolins are smaller than sopranos and have 8 strings.

Top Bottom