is it worth/possible

Give the Fluke a spin before you do. Make sure you wouldn't regret the trade afterwards.

if you trade in the the KA, will there be a diffrence that you will have to make up for?

First ask your self why you want to do this, is it because you don't have a Fluke and you do have the other that you like the Fluke????

First ask your self why you want to do this, is it because you don't have a Fluke and you do have the other that you like the Fluke????

can you rephrase that in english lol, maybe Im just stupid cause i havent been in school for 2 months lol
and the reason I want to do this is because I played a fluke and really loved its sould and playability and just how cool it is, and I dont really like the tone of my ka-st (probably shouldn't have said that considering I want to sell it lol)
but yea thats the main reason

can you rephrase that in english lol, maybe Im just stupid cause i havent been in school for 2 months lol
and the reason I want to do this is because I played a fluke and really loved its sould and playability and just how cool it is, and I dont really like the tone of my ka-st (probably shouldn't have said that considering I want to sell it lol)
but yea thats the main reason

you answered his question.

also you might be able to get away with throwing in 30-50$. if your selling/trading to a store it might be hard but you should be able to do it with a little bargaining.

edit: are you selling it though a store or though here?

you answered his question.

also you might be able to get away with throwing in 30-50$. if your selling/trading to a store it might be hard but you should be able to do it with a little bargaining.

edit: are you selling it though a store or though here?

im planing on trying to sell/trade here because theres no store around here with tenor flukes only concerts

If you really like the uke that you have, I would say save up and buy a fluke. Because you might get it, and then find out you don't like the way it plays alot of the songs that you enjoy or something. Just my thoughts.

Top Bottom