Marry You - Bruno Mars on an early 1900's Martin Ukulele

mecham

Reaction score
Hey, I just posted a video on Youtube. I'd really appreciate if you guys checked it out. Again, any feedback or critiques would be awesome

Thanks!

Awesome job! That little Martin sounds great, nice voice too. What did you use to record the audio?

That was excellent! Good playing and a really nice voice. I enjoyed it so much and you are great!

I just listened to you doing I'm Yours and you are really good. The uke is good, your playing is good but I love your voice and your presentation. You should post more videos. If I actually watch and listen to a whole song I know it is a winner and I just sat through two of yours, you are that good.

Great job both in your playing and singing. Looking forward to more!

Love this! Your have a fabulous voice. Fun!

wow great video! i wish i could sing as well as you :(

Woah, I'm sorry I haven't looked at this in a while. Thank you guys so much for your nice comments! I really appreciate it! To answer your questions...

I used a Canon Vixia HF R10, and a Kodak Zi6 Flip Cam to film the video. For the audio, I used a Zoom H4n. I checked out the Canon and the Zoom from the library I work at. The only thing I own is the uke and the flip cam =).

I used GarageBand to edit the audio, then put it into iMovie to put the two video clips together. I think that may have diminished the audio quality a little bit, but I think it turned out okay.

I am planning on adding another video hear and there. I'm working on "Ain't no Sunshine" right now.

Any other suggestions for songs that I should record? I can't think of any good ones that would really match my voice.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom