FS: Vintage 1950's Martin Style-1 Soprano Uke

tharwell

Reaction score
[Sold] This is a 1950's Martin S-1 soprano uke built from mahogany and rosewood with tortise shell binding. It's in excellent condition and sounds sweet. It has a few minor dings but no cracks. The tuners were replaced by the original owner. It comes with the original case. Funds will be used to purchase on old Martin 0-17 Geetar. Price - $750. Shipping is free (CON US only). I accept Paypal. PM or e-mail me (tharwell@bresnan.net) if you have questions!

p1.jpgp2.jpgp3.jpgp4.jpgp5.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful Style 1, looks a lot like one that was on ebay about a month ago. Just wondering, in image 4 there appears to be a crack or scratch on the upper bout, or is it just a light reflection? Also, What is the overall condition of the case, can you provide a few more picts? You can PM me, if you'd like.
Thanks much,
James

Hi James: I bought this one a couple years ago off ebay. There is a scratch on the upper bout. It's not a crack happily! There are a few other minor dings that you can see in the pics too. But all around its in excellent shape and plays great. The case is in great condition - the handle and the two latches work. Here's some more pics of the case and the uke. Just holler if you are interested! Todd

p7.jpgp8.jpgp9.jpgp10.jpgp11.jpg

Top Bottom