Big Rock Candy Mountain

boswell

Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

I took a trip to San Francisco last Easter, for the first time. I saw a few sights, including some bridge. A friend in Berkeley drove a carload of usdown to The Santa Cruz Ukulele Club Open Mic, and recorded yours truly.

Yours Truly, jj

Loved it, man. That was the second song I ever learned to play (on the heels of the world's worst semi-recognizable rendition of "Blue Moon of Kentucky"). It's still the first thing I teach people when they pick up one my ukuleles at the house, it's the perfect gateway drug to ukes. Now if only I could sell them on the whole kazoo idea so they'd quit bugging me to sing...

My life got a lot better when I decided to start coming to UU first thing in the morning. Instead of looking at the news, I watch all the latest video posts here on the Underground. They usually set the right kind of tone for the day. This is emphatically no exception. Man, that hit all the right spots - thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyable. Everybody have a good day.....

wazzup?

My life got a lot better when I decided to start coming to UU first thing in the morning. Instead of looking at the news, I watch all the latest video posts here on the Underground. They usually set the right kind of tone for the day. This is emphatically no exception. Man, that hit all the right spots - thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyable. Everybody have a good day.....

Jimmy -

Where have you been?!?! I've tried to get in touch with you...but with no luck.

Give me a call @ 425-238-1568 or email me @ paul.lichter@gmail.com

I've got an idea for you!!!!

paul

hey jj, a rollicking rendition of a magic tune. just fab. cheers mate

Thanks everyone!

Big Rock Candy Mountain is a shining arrow in my busking quiver.

Top Bottom