soprano fits violin case

Pukulele Pete

Reaction score
I just bought a violin and I checked to see if a soprano uke would fit in the case and it fits good. There is room for two herco humidifiers at the shoulders of the uke. The case feels like styrofoam covered with fabric, it's a cheap one .

Are violin cases less expensive/better than comparable uke cases? If so, I wonder if there are any tenor-scale violins out there??

Are violin cases less expensive/better than comparable uke cases? If so, I wonder if there are any tenor-scale violins out there??
Not sure if it would fit, but perhaps a viola case would work. From what I know, violin cases are not less expensive than uke cases and you can pretty much get every level of quality for both if you have the budget. I guess the advantage would be that there is larger variety of violin cases out there that are readily available. Everything from cheapo fabric covered foam cases to fiber glass double violin cases. You can probably also find used violin cases a lot easier. I haven't found uke cases to be priced any differently than any other case, so I figure, I may as well stick with cases that fit my uke the best.

Top Bottom