Thinking about a new uke

Reaction score
So, I've been playing for almost a year now. Started out with some 40$ soprano I found at a music chop in North Platte, NE. That got ran over by a van in North Carolina. Good stuff.

I now own a very beginner Lanikai LU-21 CE since last December, I think.
It's my baby, but I've been hearing the imperfections in its sound for a while now. Obviously going to keep it, but now that my traveling life is coming to an ease for now (until my first semester off in school, at least :p), I am more than ready for an upgrade.

I've recently LITERALLY fallen in love with the Kanilea K-1 Concert. Oh lawdy, that is one sexy beast of an instrument. It seems to pick amazing, look amazing, strum pretty great, and I just wish it was legal to marry an instrument in the state of Alaska. However, I lack the pretty penny it costs (Around 1,000 bones on Ebay).

So, I prefer concert. I would be willing to check out Tenor, though. No sopranos or baritones, though, please :(. Just some recommendations, at a reasonable price for a busking/gigging student, would be great.

Help a uker out?

Seems that i have posted this in the wrong section. Sorry 'bout that. Going to repost in the appropriate forum, delete this please.

Top Bottom