Don't know what to use to take out tiny scratches in my uke.. help! D=

Yaboiraqui

Reaction score
ok, so I've posted 2 postings on what I could use to polish, clean, or take out the tiny little scratches (not deep scratches) my Lanikai LU-21CE BK.

Since my uke has a black finish, its really hard to find what I can use to clean it.

Here are some of the things that people said I should use to take out little scratches or polish it

-Dunlop 65 Guitar Polish
-3m Finesse-It
-Virtuoso polish
-Meguiars Plastic Polish

So what should I really use?? =/

Did you try any of those? Probably any will work. And dude -try something out before starting yet another thread! Just update this thread once you've tried and succeeded/failed. Got it?

Personally, me, I'd embrace the scratches. But... you... well, they all will work. Just pick one and use it, but be aware the act of handling the uke will re-scratch it up again, so unless you want it to be a pristine museum art piece, I wouldn't stress too hard. Remember, Ukes are to be played.

HAHA...at least one of the post isn't to start another thread!! The cali crowd is tough...OUCH

HAHA...at least one of the post isn't to start another thread!! The cali crowd is tough...OUCH

Sorry - this cali gal is a bit cranky this evening.

Haha, I'm cranky.. but I figured that since the majority went there, I didn't need to :)
(And... I figure, I'm allowed to be cranky every now and then. Especially more now than then :) I claim backache, puffy feet and a constant need to use the ladies room as cause-- No jury will convict me... at least I hope!)

Haha, I'm cranky.. but I figured that since the majority went there, I didn't need to :)
(And... I figure, I'm allowed to be cranky every now and then. Especially more now than then :) I claim backache, puffy feet and a constant need to use the ladies room as cause-- No jury will convict me... at least I hope!)

Wait a minute!! I had to check the other computer to make sure my wife wasn't pretending to be from Staten Island, NY! :p

Last edited:
I bought virtuoso Polish this week and Polish my satin Acacia tenor it came out okay so I guess NY bet is that

Top Bottom