Looking for a Pono Tenor Slotted Head Stock.

GKK

Reaction score
I'm looking for either the Pono Tenor Cedar top with Rosewood back and sides or the Solid Mahogany both with the Slotted Head Stock. Thanks

Just out of curiosity, have you checked with Ko'olau as far as availability or are you looking used? They just may have something. . . .

No, I haven't asked Ko'olau yet.

I just thought that if Ko'olau had any, Hawaii Music Supply would have them in their store.

Found it!...

I just bought a Pono MHTSH slotted head stock Tenor from member bdukes here on the UU. It is in MINT condition from the pictures he sent and I can't wait for it to arrive! Thank you, bdukes!

This forum is awesome!...

My pleasure. Funny thing is that I just picked up another Pono from a member earlier this week so I had to invoke the "one in - one out" rule. Although, my wife is pushing for the "one in - two or three out" amendment. She's cool though, I'd still have a few more than I can reasonably play. Enjoy the uke!

Nice avatar too! Now that's some excitement!

Hey, GKK. I can attest to the MHTSH from Bill, as I was the one who sold him the other Pono. I saw that particular uke in person and it looked to be mint. You got yourself a nice instrument. Congrats!

sjshiner, I wanted to buy your Pono SlotHead uke but, I was a little too late!

I'm glad bdukes got it though!...

Top Bottom