PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Pono Tenor Slotted Head Stock.

GKK
09-08-2011, 09:37 AM
I'm looking for either the Pono Tenor Cedar top with Rosewood back and sides or the Solid Mahogany both with the Slotted Head Stock. Thanks

Kanaka916
09-08-2011, 01:11 PM
Just out of curiosity, have you checked with Ko'olau (http://www.koolauukulele.com/) as far as availability or are you looking used? They just may have something. . . .

GKK
09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
No, I haven't asked Ko'olau yet.

I just thought that if Ko'olau had any, Hawaii Music Supply would have them in their store.

GKK
09-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Found it!...

I just bought a Pono MHTSH slotted head stock Tenor from member bdukes here on the UU. It is in MINT condition from the pictures he sent and I can't wait for it to arrive! Thank you, bdukes!

This forum is awesome!...

bdukes
09-09-2011, 08:29 AM
My pleasure. Funny thing is that I just picked up another Pono from a member earlier this week so I had to invoke the "one in - one out" rule. Although, my wife is pushing for the "one in - two or three out" amendment. She's cool though, I'd still have a few more than I can reasonably play. Enjoy the uke!

Nice avatar too! Now that's some excitement!

Telperion
09-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Hey, GKK. I can attest to the MHTSH from Bill, as I was the one who sold him the other Pono. I saw that particular uke in person and it looked to be mint. You got yourself a nice instrument. Congrats!

GKK
09-09-2011, 09:59 AM
sjshiner, I wanted to buy your Pono SlotHead uke but, I was a little too late!

I'm glad bdukes got it though!...