Mya-Moe #490 ARRIVES TOMORROW!!!

I bet the wood is nice and resonant. Bring it over so I can play it with my drumsticks.

Well damn, that looks stunning. You should throw up a sound sample when you get a chance.

Wonderful grain on that wood! It doesn't look like the front and back were "bookended," as the left and right sides of the front and back are not mirror images of each other. The ukulele is stunning. I'm hoping Gordon and Char bring some Mya-Moe ukuleles to test drive at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival this weekend.

Wow! I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight so you're not to tired to play it tomorrow!

Wonderful grain on that wood! It doesn't look like the front and back were "bookended," as the left and right sides of the front and back are not mirror images of each other. The ukulele is stunning. I'm hoping Gordon and Char bring some Mya-Moe ukuleles to test drive at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival this weekend.

Yeah, it was a one piece of wood. Thanks for the compliment! Gordon and Char are the BEST!

Last edited:
I love the one piece top. Char has a very good eye when it comes to choosing how the wood on the soundboard will be chosen/set up. That figure of the grain looks fabulous washing across the face of the soundboard.

wow, that's a real beauty. Congratulations rasputin, wonderful choice of wood. Enjoy it!!!!

The first thing I thought when I saw that wood was "Lightning bolts!" It is very striking.

Play it with joy!

It's on fire!!!

Gorgeous! Play it in good health.

Top Bottom