New Uke Day!!!

joeybug

Reaction score
Hey everyone :D

Guess what I got?

Cora001.jpg

:D

come on, come on open the box joeybug, it looks tasty even in the bag, the suspense is killin me!!!!

This must be the Clearwater Vita Soprano you were saving for. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about it. I am not familiar with the Clearwater ukes.

This must be the Clearwater Vita Soprano you were saving for. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about it. I am not familiar with the Clearwater ukes.

It is :D

Cora006.jpg

Cora007.jpg

Cora008.jpg

Still waiting for strings to settle and to see if they need a change before posting a sound sample, but so far I love it! Clearwater Ukes are a UK brand, I hadn't heard of them, but did some research on them before parting with my cash!

It's also acoustic/electric which I didn't realise!

Cora009.jpg

Cora010.jpg

Cora011.jpg

Named "Cora" Stats:

Solid premium grade spruce top - Mahogany back and sides - Ivoriod binding to top and back - Mahogany neck
Rosewood bridge - Rosewood fingerboard with pearly dot inlays, 13.75" Soprano scale length
Performing Seal art-deco soundholes. Quality guitar type tuners - Lovingly handcrafted in top grade woods
Fantastic tone and action - Complete with quality passive transducer pickup just plug in and play!
A unique recreation of a 1920s classic, handcrafted to todays standards in all-solid tonewoods, complete with pickup.

Very pretty! And I like what I've heard so far :D

Fabulous Joey! I am curious if that shape has the same difference in sound as the pineapple shape. You don't hear as much about them. I look forward to your sound sample. I love new uke day!

8 ukes now!!! WOW!!!! Your powering through UAS like nobody's business!!! Less than a year ago I recall reading of you getting your 2nd uke, and it's all downhill from there. haha...

That's a cool looking uke. I've seen the shape before, but this one looks very nice. Makes me want to play some Baraoque or Lute style music!
Electric pickup is a bonus!

Cheers,
Skottoman

Congrats Joey! We gonna see a DU tomorrow with this little beauty? :p

I do the vids in advance and I have a few to get through, but once the strings settle and I change them if needed, they'll be a sound sample here and on my blog :D

8 ukes now!!! WOW!!!! Your powering through UAS like nobody's business!!! Less than a year ago I recall reading of you getting your 2nd uke, and it's all downhill from there. haha...

That's a cool looking uke. I've seen the shape before, but this one looks very nice. Makes me want to play some Baraoque or Lute style music!
Electric pickup is a bonus!

Cheers,
Skottoman

Yes, I know, my UAS is bbbaaaddd!! I'm planning one more and then, she says hopefully, I'll be done!

Top Bottom