my KANILEA K-1 TENOR came in +)

thesoobz

Reaction score
picture.php

front

picture.php

back

k-1 tenor with lrgbaggs pickupp

what do you guys think? i dont know what to name her yet any suggestions?

Thank you in advance! ill try to have vids up later

-thesoobz

Last edited:
It looks great!! I'll want to hear it too! :)

I named my ohana tk-35g peanut butter chocolate 30 minutes after I opened it up. Because the fretboard looks like chocolate against the peanut buttery colored neck. and then the body (mahogany) looks like the 2 mixed together. It also sounds rich and smooth, like chocolate and peanut butter ;)

I wish mine had a pickup, but I can't justify the extra cost (so instead of spending 200 dollars on the add on, I just bought another electric uke.)

We're uke buddies now. Meet Meagan.

DSC_0256.jpg

Ah I remember when I got mine in the mail. U are going to love this instrument. If you think it sounds good when you first strum it, wait until you put your favorite strings on it and let them settle for a month or so. She sings like no other! I need a sound monster next! Enjoy.

That is absolutely gorgeous. :eek: I will give you four gallons of human blood for it.

The K1's still ship with Aquila's which really are the best choice. I am totally addicted to Kanile'a ukulele so I am biased but the straight grained K1/2's to me sound better then the done up ones.

On a side note I got a email from Joe they started my 8 string OH Po'okela. Thats why I am liquidating instruments.

FullRow.jpg

I have never seen a pic of a Kanilea that I didn't think was gorgeous! It's even better seeing them in people's homes! Looking forward to the vids.

I love that thing! Looks real nice :D

thanks for all the comments! haha
i love this ukulele cant put it down.. i have a chill job too so i sit outside and just jam hahah its super tight..!

regarding the vids i need a webcam first but ill have it up!

meagan is the name of yoru kani? NICE name i have no clue what to name her yet! any suggestions would be nice!.

AHHH kanilea's haha
ill try to have vids up asap.

-thesoobz

(oh and if anybody lives in southern cali lets jam!

thanks for all the comments! haha

-thesoobz

(oh and if anybody lives in southern cali lets jam!

I think we are doing a Jam at Lions Coffee this Thursday its near the stadium. I have not heard back from cruzin though.

If you contact rickdoc here he has a list of everything that is going on.

Top Bottom