FS: Koaloha Pikake soprano

CTurner

Reaction score
Koaloha Pikake soprano--SOLD

I am selling my Koaloha Pikake soprano to fund another uke. If you're looking for the Koaloha soprano sound and high quality, this would be a great choice.
It really barks and has excellent volume: this is exactly what I wanted in a soprano. It is a pleasure to play and I think the action on these is terrific, even for guys like me with larger hands. Very light and easy to hold.
There are no dings, scratches or scuffs or cracks. I have kept it in the case with humidifier when not playing. It is in excellent condition, like new.
I bought this uke from MGM one year ago, almost to the day. It came with Worth clears, but currently has Worth browns: both sound great on this uke.
I'm asking $350 plus shipping/insurance.

Ksoprano-in case.jpgKsoprano-front.jpgKsoprano-back.jpgKsoprano-against wall.jpg

Last edited:
just curious why it only has 12 frets instead of 14 like the others i have seen. the fretboard would have obviously been able to accomodate the other 2 frets...

Great! PM sent.

just curious why it only has 12 frets instead of 14 like the others i have seen. the fretboard would have obviously been able to accomodate the other 2 frets...

Just fyi - It has the same number of frets as their standard soprano (and many others). Only difference is is the Pikake doesn't have the figured crown at the bottom of the fret board. I imagine they both start with the same blank.

CTurner,
I'm already in love with this uke and will take very good care of it. Thank you! :eek:

Top Bottom