Pineapple Sunday for possible trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markr1

Reaction score
I'm thinking of trading my Embossed Pineapple Sunday for either something nice Tenor size unless concert maybe with tenor neck. I may be also interested in trading for several different sizes if you've got some nice different size ukes that I may be interested in. I have only tenors and a baritone so I'm thinking some different sizes ma be nice. I would prefer Hawaiian made solid wood of course and would consider Collings or something close. Maybe a Kamaka HF3. I saw one of those on ebay at $825 with no bids yet. I bought this and a Spectre at about the same time and just fell in love with the Spectre and haven't touched the Pineapple since getting the Spectre. It's not that the Pineapple doesn't play or sound better as a matter of fact it does actually sound better and plays as good if not better but the Sprectre just fits me better. The uke is in mint condition and is ready to play. As soon as I got it I immediately bought a Ameritage Silver Series hardcase for it which fits perfectly and very well padded. I bought the case from Elderly and don't I think have to tell you how much I paid for it. List price is I think $249 on them I gave a little less. This is a beautiful Uke that's also very playable and sounds loud. You definitely won't be disapointed. You know what this is and how few there are for sale. Let me know if your interested. PM what your willing to offer and I'll consider any offers if I like it. Since buying this a month ago I have $1400 dollars in it including the case if you want an idea of what you may need to come up with for value wise.Thanks for looking hit me up.
Mark
100_2589.jpg
100_2590.jpg
100_2591.jpg

Sorry to post so many pics I just wanted to show what a nice uke this is. If what you have with the combination of more then one uke I am willing to pay to make up the difference. Send me your offers if interested. Don't be scared I may like what you have even if it's several of them. Thanks.

Last edited:
Keep the offers coming I want to see what you have that I may like.

Any of my ukes except the Kamaka and Mya-Moe are up for trade. The Kanile'a 8 string is especially up for trade.

Not that interested in an 8 string as I'm mostly a fingerpicker. I know it's a nice uke you have though.
Any of my ukes except the Kamaka and Mya-Moe are up for trade. The Kanile'a 8 string is especially up for trade.

Awe come on now nongdam well I take that back you don't have the Spectre anymore do you..lol.. Someone asked me once why would I want both of them as they would pretty much play the same which they do both play great and sound great but my preference is the Spectre. Will definitely will miss the pineapple because of the coolness of it alone and throw in it's playable too and that's an added bonus..
Man...I have nothing to trade :( LOL

Awe come on now nongdam well I take that back you don't have the Spectre anymore do you..lol.. Someone asked me once why would I want both of them as they would pretty much play the same which they do both play great and sound great but my preference is the Spectre. Will definitely will miss the pineapple because of the coolness of it alone and throw in it's playable too and that's an added bonus..

Nice Pineapple Sunday! I'd make an offer if I didn't have a uke coming in shortly. BTW, its a Sceptre, not Spectre.

Yeah got that spelling a little wrong and yes its a good one. Thanks.
Nice Pineapple Sunday! I'd make an offer if I didn't have a uke coming in shortly. BTW, its a Sceptre, not Spectre.

Would you take my car?

Last edited:
I have a Koaloha Super Concert with Mi-Si pickup and a Oahu Hard case special fits super concert. All mint condition. I live in Brazil and could make the shipping by USPS express from you (5 days) and I could pay your shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom