I'm not embarrased to play POKEMON!

Anyone play this awesome game for the ds?!?!?!

Well my friend code is on my sig if anyone wants to meet up online and battle sometime >:0 This is by far.. THE dorkiest thing that I do.

POKEMON TOURNEY!

Rules:

1. NO HACKED POKEMON (i.e. action replay, game shark, maxed out stats, etc.)

2. 3 on 3 single battle. (You can only bring 3 pokemon with you)

3. NO LEGENDARY POKEMON

4. Lv100 level cap. (Even if your pokemon is only 40, it'll automatically be lv100 when you enter the battle room)

GRAND PRIZE:
1 FREE mini song tutorial of your choice via YouTube.

2nd and 3rd place:
Set of ukulele strings of your choice.

Tournament roster:
Aldrine Guerrero
Tsudawuda
Davoomac

Last edited:
why you gotta be shame for?! Pokemon rules!
my cousin stole my game and i dont see her till thursday :(
judging by your pokemon's type, i think you'll own me :)

pokemon is tyte. 2 years ago when i was on the plane to philippines i played pokemon trading card game on my gameboy sp the whole way and i was 18.

Well my friend code is on my sig if anyone wants to meet up online and battle sometime >:0 This is by far.. THE dorkiest thing that I do.

(I think I just lost some people by making this thread hahaha)

Ha! I have a feeling You and me would get along just fine! I just played through pokemon pearl on the DS a few months back. Sadly, my game save was erased. I'll probably get around to playing it again though. I look forward to battling you hahaha! ^_^

There is nothing dorky about Pokemon!...Except for Magikarp...I hated him.

There is nothing dorky about Pokemon!...Except for Magikarp...I hated him.

Magikarp was pretty much useless, but once you got to lvl. 20 then you get gyarados which is a pretty decent pokemon. I ended up using gyarados alot near the beginning of whatever pokemon game since you could teach him water, ice, fire, and thunder moves making your pretty darn versatile in battle. :D

COOL! Everyone who plays diamond and pearl, I can add the friend codes and such on the first post so we all can have random matches! :D

If we have enough people, we can have a mini tournament here for UU members. I'll give a free mini YouTube tutorial for the lucky winner. Anyone game?

can u cross play with diamond and pearl online? I have both, and I remember i played diamond first, but I'll switch to pearl if not. I have an R4 emulator cartridge for my DS so pretty much I played every interesting game out there. thanks guys

COOL! Everyone who plays diamond and pearl, I can add the friend codes and such on the first post so we all can have random matches! :D

If we have enough people, we can have a mini tournament here for UU members. I'll give a free mini YouTube tutorial for the lucky winner. Anyone game?

I'm game! give me a little while to get back up to speed though with my pokemon though. haven't played in a while.

yah diamond and pearl can cross. and about that tournament, sounds good! lets see how much people are willing to participate.
btw anyone here uses legendarys. cuz i dont. if you guys do then ill use mine.

(I think I just lost some people by making this thread hahaha)
naw not ds :( but PS!!! i think it is :S i play gold version.. it owns, nothing beats originals

i want a ds game, and perhaps a ds to play the game on.. its looks heaps good and for the recod. POKEMON IS THE s**!!

i heard you can actually be the pokemon instead of ASH! T/F?

naw not ds :( but PS!!! i think it is :S i play gold version.. it owns, nothing beats originals

i want a ds game, and perhaps a ds to play the game on.. its looks heaps good and for the recod. POKEMON IS THE s**!!

i heard you can actually be the pokemon instead of ASH! T/F?
I think your thinking about Pokemon Dungeon Red and Blue team. I didn't really like those compared to the others.

Hmm... let's give it a month? SO that way people can start building teams.

man I don't know why this thing is getting me so pumped hahahha. Sounds good though, I actually started up a new game in diamond so I should have my team in a few weeks! :D:D

Top Bottom