Daily Ukulele September 10th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!

I get to pick up my new car today :D In sadder news, the doggy I'd been working with had his scan and he had a brain tumour and was put to sleep yesterday afternoon :( However, I also got a new Uke yesterday!

Page: 83
Song: Folsom Prison Blues

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Good job Joey. Those Johnny Cash songs are so low...
New car day!!!!!
Do you work for a vet? Sorry about your doggie patient. I am in doggie chaos right now, I have four dogs and I am boarding one dog whose owner is out of the country for awhile and my sisters two little dogs just for the week. Count 'em, that is SEVEN and about five too many. I am actually embarrassed when I let them loose at the dog park and they go off running and barking and chasing each other like insane pooches. At home they are much more reserved, thank God. Doggie chaos is a nice why of not saying doggie hell. Oops, I just said it.

congrats on the car and the uke , but so sad about the pup :( that sort of makes the other things seem less important priority doesnt it .
good job on the song looking forward to one with your new uke

wow roxhum , sounds like you are running a kennel! lol :)

congrats on the car and the uke , but so sad about the pup :( that sort of makes the other things seem less important priority doesnt it .

Feels like it too. I have patient neighbors, the little one's go home today and the boarder next month.

Good job Joey. Those Johnny Cash songs are so low...
New car day!!!!!
Do you work for a vet? Sorry about your doggie patient. I am in doggie chaos right now, I have four dogs and I am boarding one dog whose owner is out of the country for awhile and my sisters two little dogs just for the week. Count 'em, that is SEVEN and about five too many. I am actually embarrassed when I let them loose at the dog park and they go off running and barking and chasing each other like insane pooches. At home they are much more reserved, thank God. Doggie chaos is a nice why of not saying doggie hell. Oops, I just said it.

I don't work as a vet, was working for my dad looking after his dog because he would bark when left alone and neighbours complained, so I did my work there, but the doggy went for a scan to see why he had dementia and it turned out to be a brain tumour so he was put to sleep..

Does sound like you're running a kennel, Roxhum! I have a bit of a zoo with our four cats!

Great one Joey. I loved that the siren went by as you were playing.

Joey,
So sorry about your dad's dog. I hope he had a good life with your dad.

New car day.... You know the drill. Pics! :)

Folsom Prison Blues is a favorite with my ukulele meetup group (which has been using Daily Ukulele). Thank's for the great video!

Top Bottom