New Pineapple

Brently

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Mainland Mike and he is awesome.
I will be taking a trip to Santa Cruz in three days and wanted a pineapple to take with me, Mike called me and i ended up getting a Mahogany pineapple soprano. He`s shipping it out to Santa Cruz for me and hopefully it will arive about the same time i do. Now i cant wait to get out there and take a stroll down Westcliff while playing my new Mainland and looking at the ocean. It`s gonna be good times!

Destination Ukulele! I love it.
--G

Lucky you. Congrats! I'm waiting for a concert pineapple mahogany with a tenor neck from Mainland. I was hoping to have it by next Wed. when we start our new uke club, but maybe for next month's meeting?

I love my Mainlands and had to get a pineapple to travel with. A pineapple with a tenor neck sounds like a lotta fun.
I was thinking while im out there i might stop by the santa cruz ukulele club. It would be my first time playing with a lot of people, but what better way to break in the new uke

Have one of the Cedar/Rosewood pineapple sopranos. Love it. It's my go to uke. Everything about it is right on. Recently strung it with Worth Medium Browns. A big improvement over the stock Nylguts. Enjoy.

Top Bottom