UY E-zine

Kanaka916

Reaction score
I just got my copy of the new issue of Ukulele Yes! The Ukulele Teacher's e-ZINE. I think it's a quarterly online publication and more details can be found on the home page. Anyway, there's some good articles here, ya'll check it out.

http://www.ukuleleyes.com/issues/vol7/no3/

Yup. Great lineup of articles and photos:

Prelude
By James Hill
The Strummer's Graceland | In this issue we focus on the music and history of Hawaii.

Ukulele Reports
What's Going On | Ukulele teachers from around the globe report on class progress, projects, and plans.

Interview: Roy Sakuma
Ukulele Supaman | Hawaii's most revered ukulele teacher talks with us about creating and maintaining a successful ukulele program.

Machetes and Rajoes and Taropatches, Oh, My!
By John King
Feature Article | John King sheds new light on the early history of the ukulele. Essential reading for teachers, students, and casual strummers alike.

Free Arrangement
Hawaii Aloha | The unofficial anthem of the Islands, Hawaii Aloha is the Waltzing Matilda of Hawaii.

Pedagogy Corner
By James Hill
Less is More: Easy Chords That Sound Hard | One-finger and two-finger chords that sound great and are easy to play.

From the Ukulele Yes! Vault
Vintage Re-print | President's Message (J. C. Doane). Reprinted from Ukulele Yes! Vol. 2, No. 1. (1977).

Top Bottom