Daily Ukulele September 12th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I'm up a little earlier than usual, but I'm up at least! Loving my new car :D Also gonna weigh myself for the first time in 3 weeks, see how much I've gained/lost etc.

Page: 251
Song: The Wabash Cannon Ball

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Thanks, Joey~ I enjoy waking up with your Daily Ukulele (& you!). I'm going to try this song with my new Ohana Sopranino.

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the video! I was hoping you would post pics of your new car, since it's always fun to live vicariously through other people's purchases. :) I hope your weigh-in went well. For what it's worth, you've been looking a lot thinner in your recent videos.

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the video! I was hoping you would post pics of your new car, since it's always fun to live vicariously through other people's purchases. :) I hope your weigh-in went well. For what it's worth, you've been looking a lot thinner in your recent videos.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150289288217507&set=t.757352506&type=1&theater A pic of me and my new car :D

Thanks for the "thin" comment. I gained 5lbs in the past three weeks, but haven't been sticking to diet so it could have been worse, I've lost 28lbs in 18 weeks though :D

Top Bottom