Chuck's latest offering

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
Did any UU member get lucky enough to grab the new Moore Bettah cutaway that Chuck listed for sale on his site yesterday?

BTW Chuck, I love the offset sound hole combined with the side soundport. They must give the player an amazing sound feedback.

I am taking notes. :)

Congrats, Gary. I'm sure that it will sound every bit as good as it looks.

Thanks mketom. I should have included it in my initial post.

It will be at my home later this week. Looking forward to playing it.

Yeah,...missed that one. I took a stab at in after i got out of the shower and saw my email flashing,.....just 20 minutes after it was listed. Have a few sopranos of his,....wanted something different.

.....Chuck informed me it had sold in FIVE MINUTES! Nice score.

......but lowsy timing for a shower! :(

Last edited:
Aloha garywj,
Congrats on that amazing work of art called an Ukulele. It is off the charts on the "WOW SCALE"................BO..........

I was out of town and keeping close to my emails. When I checked, Chuck had just sent it. When I called he seemed surprised. This is my 2nd MB tenor. My first one has a tree frog on the head. I posted it here and did one video of it as well. It is my most stunning uke. This one looks like it may take that place. I will post some pictures (probably from Chucks page) and comments in a couple of weeks. For those who haven't dealt with Chuck, it is like doing business in the good old days - on a handshake.

Top Bottom