Nursery Rhyme Medley Winner!!!!

where the hell have i been???

this is why i love the underground so much! the level of hospitality and the ability to share is unmatched! russ, u de man (despite trying to mask your uas)!

congrats to all!

how fun was that though? ukisociety does creepy so well!! alan, PM me your address and i'll get ol blackie here out to you pronto.

and seriously, misguided musician's entry was a close second. i'd like to get him a clip-on tuner if he can use one. MM, hit me up on PM to collect your prize.

also, the rest of y'all, i'll be buying you all UU tshirts once they become available. don't want you to think your hard work was in vain. you all did such great jobs. i'll buy tshirts for your guests too, uke142464's dad, and misguided musician's buddy.

Sweet! Russ is RussBussing shirts! You da man!!!!

Lol, I'd give you some rep points, Russbuss- but it looks like you are maxed out ATM.

Congrats to Uki for winning and to Russ for giving away his "black dog".

Russell, Russell, you da man... :D

Good call on the winning videos, Russ. If I ever have something to give out, a video contest will be the way to do it.

Nothing like a drippy sausage (or a black uke) to get the creative juices flowing. Next time I will try to be more video-esque as well, your gift was well worth it. Sorry for the plain presentation :)

Thank you Russ! And thanks, everyone! I was worried when all those great entries came in during the last 24 hours of the contest. They all rocked.

I'm giving the ukulele to my church so they can use it when they need or want one. I've given 2 ukuleles away before to individuals, but this one could serve the ukulele ministry I've been wanting to start. Someday soon I hope to give free uke lessons to kids as a way of spreading the Word.

Russ, you're a mensch! And your video announcing the winner was great!

:nana:Thanks again! UU is the greatest!:nana:

Congrats Alan! and congrats to your church!

Thank you Russ! And thanks, everyone! I was worried when all those great entries came in during the last 24 hours of the contest. They all rocked.

I'm giving the ukulele to my church so they can use it when they need or want one. I've given 2 ukuleles away before to individuals, but this one could serve the ukulele ministry I've been wanting to start. Someday soon I hope to give free uke lessons to kids as a way of spreading the Word.

that's excellent Alan! i'm happy ol' blackie (or black dog, drippy sausage?), will be put to good use by your church. good man!

got your PM, i'll send it out today!:)

UU is only great because we have such generous individuals like you and Russ (and of course all the other folks!) I keep dreaming about giving uke lessons to kids, too, but somehow life just gets in the way. Although, my son told me last night that his science teacher plays ukulele so perhaps there might be a way to do that through his school. Hm...

Top Bottom