Ukulele Calendar for 2012- Any interest?

Lori

Uke Crazy
UU VIP
Reaction score
Last year I created a Ukulele Calendar and the proceeds went to "Ukes for Kids". It was a lot of work and very time consuming, so I want to see how many people are interested in another Uke Calendar for next year. You can check out the 2011 one here http://www.cafepress.com/ukulelestore.487344151

Let me know if you're interested, and if there are any of you out there that have some fantastic calendar worthy photos of your ukes, especially if they are in interesting settings or if they have an unusual design, I would love to see them. See the current calendar for ideas. I am not looking for snapshots or ukes-on-a-couch shots. They need to be beauty shots, high res for 11" x 11" printing, with nice lighting and no hot spots from a flash. Make sure the background is uncluttered and attractive. If your photo is chosen, I will give you a choice of a Uke Leash product from my website. You can send photos to me at ukeleash@me.com.

–Lori

I would be interested in a calendar; my wife and I always get an interesting calendar for the kitchen so this would be perfect.

I'll see if I can stage some pictures of my ukes for consideration.

I would be interested, looks like a very nice product, and who can argue with the cause.

That sounds pretty cool! I'd buy one!

I got a couple of them last year and gave all but one as gifts, and they were well-received. If a 2012 calendar was ready in time this year, I'd buy one for me and some to donate to the raffle at my Tuesday night ukulele's class's holiday party.

Hi Lori,
I bought one last year and would love to be able to buy one this year. Thanks.

Love mine for this year, you did a great job! I'd definitely re-up!

I'll get another one too. (Even though I don't think my ukulele will be on it again. That was kinda thrilling.)

I didn't know about last years. But I'd buy this years

I'd be game...Would love to see a Mya Moe, a Compass Rose and a Moore Bettah ukulele for sure, if requests are being taken...LOL

I would want one too....they are fun! PM me if any of the images in my album would be something you are interested in.

Yes Lori, I'd like a couple, if they're available by early December.

If they're not available until January 1, I'll have to see if I can replace whatever calendar my wife will have given me by then.

.. -Kurt

I have a new office and would love to decorate one wall with a uke-related calendar. Will look for some photographs too!

Lori -

I LOVE mine and would love to have another for 2012!

UU member V74 has quite a few really nice artsy shots of some high quality ukes.

Last year I created a Ukulele Calendar and the proceeds went to "Ukes for Kids". It was a lot of work and very time consuming, so I want to see how many people are interested in another Uke Calendar for next year. You can check out the 2011 one here http://www.cafepress.com/ukulelestore.487344151

Let me know if you're interested, and if there are any of you out there that have some fantastic calendar worthy photos of your ukes, especially if they are in interesting settings or if they have an unusual design, I would love to see them. See the current calendar for ideas. I am not looking for snapshots or ukes-on-a-couch shots. They need to be beauty shots, high res for 11" x 11" printing, with nice lighting and no hot spots from a flash. Make sure the background is uncluttered and attractive. If your photo is chosen, I will give you a choice of a Uke Leash product from my website. You can send photos to me at ukeleash@me.com.

–Lori

Also, Jerry Hoffman at Boat Paddle ukes has some really nice shots of his work on his site all the time.

i like the calendar you had.

i'm a photographer and a uke player! so i'll send you a pic or two and hopefully you can use it.

Top Bottom