Table top uke hanger

chindog

Reaction score
I have searched all over, but I can't find it. A while back, someone posted a pic and a link of a uke hanger that would clamp onto a table top. It would be useful at a restaurant, and when you're ready to leave, you just unclamp and take it with you.

If I recall correctly, it was only available in Europe, or perhaps just in the UK. I've googled my foo out, and can't find that sucker for sale anywhere! All I can find are wall mount hangers, music stand hangers, mic stand hangers, and floor stands.

Anyone have a clue on where these could be for sale?

It's called the Pub Prop. Seems like most of the dealers are in the UK, but I remember MGM had them.

The pub prop is the one you are referring to the orca kiwaya style one will clamp also to a table but max thickness of table top is 1" and only if you have the newer ones that can swing and turn vertical to horizontal....The pub prop can hold it on thicker tabletops

Just toolin' around the interwebs and was wondering if anyone had experience hanging their ukulele from a table with either of these:

The Anuenue Orcas hanger -
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/anuenue-orcas-ukulele-mandolin-clip-hanger

The D'Angle Guitar Hanger -
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/john-pearse-dangle-guitar-hanger

Hey Christine,
Off topic, but I asked our artist for a female uke player stick figure. She just came up with one and sent it to me. I'll cut you a decal and drop it in the mail to you, but it probably won't be until after the holidays.

Hey Christine,
Off topic, but I asked our artist for a female uke player stick figure. She just came up with one and sent it to me. I'll cut you a decal and drop it in the mail to you, but it probably won't be until after the holidays.
\

Oh wow, thanks! I actually emailed the company and they asked for one from their artist, too (I'm thinking y'all have esp or something). I gave the male stick figure to Moses Kamai, he's the leader (of sorts) of our local group. His face really lit up when he saw it. I'd be happy to buy a bunch of these from you, to pass on to my group members (both male and female).

I like the Orca clip, very versatile as the clamp rotates.
I use it on music stands, mic stands, table tops and even on a folding chair or stool.

\

Oh wow, thanks! I actually emailed the company and they asked for one from their artist, too (I'm thinking y'all have esp or something). I gave the male stick figure to Moses Kamai, he's the leader (of sorts) of our local group. His face really lit up when he saw it. I'd be happy to buy a bunch of these from you, to pass on to my group members (both male and female).

PM sent. OK this is too short UU says. Now it isn't.

I got a D'angle Guitar Hanger, from Amazon via Musician's Friend. It doesn't work well for a ukulele. It might if it was made smaller? I would be a bit concerned about its stability, too. It feels like it could be easily bumped.

The good news is that when I contacted Amazon to return it, Musician's Friend refunded the $ and told me to keep the item. This probably means it's not working well for others? I'm pretty amazed they told me to keep it. Since when does that happen? So kudos to MF.

I have a pub prop if you really want one email me aloha

Top Bottom