Cordoba 20TM CE any good?

Yaboiraqui

Reaction score
found a Cordoba uke on craigslist today... the guy said it was an acoustic electric uke. but the only one I know of that is acoustic electric from Cordoba is the 20TM. He didnt have pictures or anything, and the price he put on there was 60$

you think its worth it?

caution danger Will Robinson. $60 is not much moolah, but if the seller knows very little about it, maybe they don't actually own it. If you're willing to risk losing $60 (plus shippping????) it may be worth it, but I'd only go for it if you can smile if you lose $60...

It it's electric, it's the 20TM-CE. I have one that I paid $120 bucks for used. They seem to be either good or bad. Mine sounds amazing plugged or unplugged. Everything on it was perfect (intonation, frets, action, etc.. Regular Aquila strings were too bright so I recently put on some low g's and it blows me away. For $60, I'd take two if they were good ones. Go play it, check it out. If it's good, best $60 uke you are likely to find.

caution danger Will Robinson. $60 is not much moolah, but if the seller knows very little about it, maybe they don't actually own it. If you're willing to risk losing $60 (plus shippping????) it may be worth it, but I'd only go for it if you can smile if you lose $60...

The guy lives around me, so I'm going to meet up with him this coming Saturday to see if it really is worth it.

The guy lives around me, so I'm going to meet up with him this coming Saturday to see if it really is worth it.
Yup. Best way to do it. :)

Top Bottom