John Pak shows up at my hospital room from Japan while passing thru

MGM

Reaction score
tHANKS SO MUCH jOHN. Word cannot say how good it was to see a Japanese customer just suddenly show up. I appreciate our talk and wil always remember the experience. I can't even express in words what it meant to me Mahalo MGM

Great to see a new thread from you Mike. I hope that you are doing better. Mahalo

Hi Mike, sorry to hear your still in hosiptal, hope your getting better. I'm sure a lot of folk would love to visit you, but it's not an easy place to get to. I'm sure everyone on UU are routing for you. Get well soon.

We miss you, Mike! If I could make it to Hawaii, I'd stop by, too!

Please let us know how you're doing, whenever you can!

-Kurt

Mike, I don't know why bad things happen to good people like you. All I know is that you have lots of people rooting for you. Gambatte kudasai! I pray you'll return to good health as soon as possible.

Lovely to hear from you mike

Hi Mike,

My name's Gary, I introduced myself to you at the Roy Sakuma Uke Festival after recognizing your voice, not that you remember me but I thought I'd throw that out there. Anyhow, like everyone else, I hope you're doing well and hanging in there. It's good to see you posting on the forums. Just thought I'd say hi and let you know you're in my thoughts.

-Gary

Hey, Mike! Nice to see you're feeling well enough to post about a visitor. i hope this means you're feeling better! I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

So nice to see on the forum, you have been missed. Hope all is getting bettah for you.

Jack

Somebody bring Mike some loco moco. He'll feel better!
Good to hear from you MGM!
-Joe

The ukulele community really misses you Mike. It just isn't the same. It is clear that someone is missing! Get well soon.

I wondered if anyone had heard any more from MGM or about how he is doing? It's been a while since I've seen an update?

MGM, hope you're doing good, the UU isn't the same without you on it! Sending prayers and well wishes that you recover soon and are back with us and the Ukulele community!

Top Bottom