KIWAYA KS-1 soporano new 150.00

che

Reaction score
I'm selling my kiwaya ks-1 soprano uke for 150.00 w/gig bag . Shipping included. Money order or cashire check.I bought at the worl famous Mcabes music in Los Angeles.
Pics upon request..Thanks and hope to hear from you. Uke is about 4 days old.
peace.

Why selling? Soprano not for you? I mighht be interested if you have some pics because I have heard nothing but good things about those Kiwaya's

kiwaya soprano..

David,
The uke is brand new almost bought it last Friday to be frank. I don't have any pics , cause I don't have a digital camera. it's new... Looks like all the kiwayas you see online it's nice. I'm in California, If you're interested let me know asap? I 'm just moving on , and playing other things at the moment . It sounds nice , blows the doors off my Martin s-o.. money orders only no paypal.
Fidel

Pics upon request.
David,I don't have any pics , cause I don't have a digital camera...I 'm just moving on , and playing other things at the moment

Sounds like a good ukulele, but you could be a bit more clear about your situation, especially because you are new here. Moving on after 4 days? Can you provide pics, or not?

Whoa.....no pics! No Paypal. New uke from the new guy? Sorry cuz Im gonna pass on this one. good luck though. Sounds like a good deal. take care.

Uh...what's up with this?

In this thread you say you want to sell because you are moving on.

And in the other thread you say it's because you need money. And in the original post you said Pics if requested.
I'm selling my Kiwaya KS-1 soprano with gig bag for 150.00 .. Things change and I need cash.. Cost 220.00 new. Nice sound , mellow or hard while playing. 150.00 includes shipping . Money order.. If interested , I'll send pictures. Bought it at world famous Mcabes in Los Angeles Ca.
Peace .

Somethings just not right....:uhoh:

Moving on and need cash?

Sorry to confuse you all... I ment no harm. I had trouble posting the first time and then found out the two post did come through.. I'm a newbie here as far as posting. As far as my intentions ? I need both cash and move on and sell my uke. Things change. I was honest in both post, I just didn't think people here would be so critical.. Maybe be some advise or direction would of been cool. Sorry about the paypal and pics , I was slowly getting caught up with it all. I guess i'm more into playing , than talking about it.
Peace brother...

Sorry to confuse you all... I ment no harm. I had trouble posting the first time and then found out the two post did come through.. I'm a newbie here as far as posting. As far as my intentions ? I need both cash and move on and sell my uke. Things change. I was honest in both post, I just didn't think people here would be so critical.. Maybe be some advise or direction would of been cool. Sorry about the paypal and pics , I was slowly getting caught up with it all. I guess i'm more into playing , than talking about it.
Peace brother...

We're not trying to be mean, or rude. You have to admit however, it seems a little off. No PP or Pics to prove you even had it.

I guess i'm more into playing , than talking about it.
Peace brother...
All the more reason to keep the Kiwaya and show your :rock:-ing, :nana:-ing real self and treat us with a tune!

Ah... no camera, right?

Top Bottom