Man With a Love Song: Full album streaming now!

Dougf

Reaction score
James Hill's Man With a Love Song: Full album streaming now!

I think this is a great album, and James has given me permission to share it :)

"
Hi Doug,

Yep, the entire Man With a Love Song album is now streaming from my website (click here to listen). Even if you already have the CD, this is a good way to share it with friends so feel free to pass the link around. Also, the album is now available directly (download or CD) from Borealis Records and for download from iTunes.

That's the update for now.

Best wishes,

James

www.jameshillmusic.com

"

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this Doug. I got this album at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival and I love it.

If you don't know James Hill's music, you are really missing out and this album would be a great place to start!

Thanks for posting this Doug. I got this album at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival and I love it.

If you don't know James Hill's music, you are really missing out and this album would be a great place to start!

Thanks for the link. The album is good but that video of Billie Jean "re-imaged" on the same page is just downright amazing and I never cared that much for Michael Jackson!

John

Sorry I missed meeting you at the WCUF, Ryan, hopefully we'll meet next time.

Thanks for the link. The album is good but that video of Billie Jean "re-imaged" on the same page is just downright amazing and I never cared that much for Michael Jackson!

John

James Hill's virtuosity is simply stunning. I've seen him perform his "Billie Jean" live three or four times, and it's truly a tour de force.

And James seems to really be coming into his own as a lyricist and songwriter, and I had no idea he was such an accomplished multi-instrumentalist. In addition to various ukuleles, James plays violin, piano, guitar, and percussion on this album.

Thanks for the heads up, Doug! Listening to the stream now...really enjoyable. Not sure if I want to get it from Itunes or wait for a CD, yet.

Top Bottom