80's Ukulele: Roxy Music

Incredible vid! How long did it take to make?

Thanks. I recorded the audio before work this morning, videotaped the visuals after that (that didn't take long because it's really just about 8 cuts reused over and over). Then about an hour putting it together when I should have been doing other things....

The longest part was figuring out how to do it. I've wanted to cover this song for about 3 weeks, and slowly figured out what instruments I would need. I wanted to use as little as possible while maintaining the integrity of the original.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Did I just say that? :rolleyes:

Thanks. I recorded the audio before work this morning, videotaped the visuals after that (that didn't take long because it's really just about 8 cuts reused over and over). Then about an hour putting it together when I should have been doing other things....

The longest part was figuring out how to do it. I've wanted to cover this song for about 3 weeks, and slowly figured out what instruments I would need. I wanted to use as little as possible while maintaining the integrity of the original.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Did I just say that? :rolleyes:

Wow! Can you produce my next video?

Very nice Alan!
I think you have a real touch........A touch of what I am not quite sure....
No really.....you are fun!:worship:

Aha this is great :D

That was an awesome video. I wonder if you could make another video on the making of "The Main Thing"? ;)

Top Bottom