Nalu Hokua for trade for baritone

Markr1

Reaction score
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD. Thanks for looking. Hello, I've decided to get SELL my first uke a Nalu Hokua HMCG-TCE cutaway with fishman pickup with soundhole volume control. This was my first uke. I bought it about 3 months ago not bad for a beginner. I played it quite a bit at first but then started aqquiring several higher end ukes and just don't play this anymore. If you want a very nice tenor uke then this is definitely it. I have babied it and it has also always remained in it's humidified case. I took it out the other night and played it for a while and it played and sounded great and it will blow you away plugged in. This uke is as if it were a new one with about 15 hours of playingtime on it. I am a fingerpicker so rarely used hard strumming on it. Mint condition.Original cool looking case in mint condition. No scratches, Dings or marks of anyway. Easy to play action has been setup to play anywhere up the fretboard with ease. I'm posting several pics so you'll know what your getting. Thanks and I hope someone can help me with a trade. Great uke
Check the new price out on eBay on ths model and this one is in as good as condition.
$525 free shipping to lower 48. Buy it you won't regret it.
Thanks Mark.
100_2265.jpg
100_2269.jpg
100_2269.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Markr1,

This is a very pretty uke. I know you were looking for a trade but I was wondering if you might consider selling it outright. If so, what would you ask for it.

Shawn

Hi Markr1,

This is a very pretty uke. I know you were looking for a trade but I was wondering if you might consider selling it outright. If so, what would you ask for it.

Shawn
If I were going to sell it outright I would probably like to at least clear $500 for it so I would say $525 shipped to the USA lower 48. I guess then I could just go and buy what I want. it is a very nice uke. You can hear a little bit of it and see it in the video I posted in videos.

Bumping this beauty because it's now for sale. I'm also up to reasonable offers.

I've been playing it the last few days and it's such a nice player with a nice sound that I've decided I just want to keep it + it was my first uke with the help of MM Stan and I must say he steered me in the right direction on this one. Thank you and everyone that checked it out.
Mark

Last edited:
Kamaka pineapple

Bumping this for a trade for a Kamaka Pineapple.

This uke is SOLD. Mods you may lock this thread. Thank you, Mark

Top Bottom