PDA

View Full Version : New DŁk mini on the drafting table..

Tudorp
09-17-2011, 03:30 AM
This is just a "tease" because I am not going to devulge what I am drawing up yet. But, I have the "Aphid" and the "Ladybug" minis prototypes built and more being built as we speak. But I have also been toying with a new mini. The new one, if it works out will be called "Chigger" to keep in theme with the small bug thang. The name is actually a "hint" of what this will be and it really fits the concept. So, now I hope that don't "bug" ya. hehheh..

ckellogg
09-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Chigger - excellent name! I hope we will welcome a new bug to the Tudorp fold soon! You will be the Bug Man.

Mouthy1
09-17-2011, 12:57 PM
We need some pest control up in this joint!

Love to see you still at it Tudorp!!!

joejeweler
09-17-2011, 01:40 PM
As long as you don't call it a"mosquito",.....those little bas*erds have been eating me up the last month or so! :mad:

.....i even got into my Honda Pilot yesterday that i haven't run in a few weeks to do some errands and charge the battery,......and with windows UP a bloodsucker got me!

......either "she" (all blood sucking ones are female) was waiting in the Honda for 2 weeks waiting for a meal,.....or more likely took the opportune time (all but 3 seconds) it took me to enter my vehicle and she followed me right in.

Either way at this rate i'll be needing a transfusion soon!,.....geeze.

:uhoh: (that's me checking both arms and legs every second i go out now, until we get a freeze that kills them off)

UKEonomics
09-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Sounds awesome! I'm getting excited to do some tradin' with ya.

tinyukulele
06-30-2012, 07:29 AM
Hi, did you ever make "Chigger"?