New Dük mini on the drafting table..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is just a "tease" because I am not going to devulge what I am drawing up yet. But, I have the "Aphid" and the "Ladybug" minis prototypes built and more being built as we speak. But I have also been toying with a new mini. The new one, if it works out will be called "Chigger" to keep in theme with the small bug thang. The name is actually a "hint" of what this will be and it really fits the concept. So, now I hope that don't "bug" ya. hehheh..

We need some pest control up in this joint!

Love to see you still at it Tudorp!!!

As long as you don't call it a"mosquito",.....those little bas*erds have been eating me up the last month or so! :mad:

.....i even got into my Honda Pilot yesterday that i haven't run in a few weeks to do some errands and charge the battery,......and with windows UP a bloodsucker got me!

......either "she" (all blood sucking ones are female) was waiting in the Honda for 2 weeks waiting for a meal,.....or more likely took the opportune time (all but 3 seconds) it took me to enter my vehicle and she followed me right in.

Either way at this rate i'll be needing a transfusion soon!,.....geeze.

:uhoh: (that's me checking both arms and legs every second i go out now, until we get a freeze that kills them off)

Last edited:
Chigger

Hi, did you ever make "Chigger"?

Top Bottom