Congrats to UU member Rae Carter

bazmaz

Reaction score
Well done rae.

I've just seen this thank you very much bazmaz and everyone else I can't wait to hear my songs on iTunes!

Dude, you deserve it! I sometimes need to check myself when posting or talking about you but I genuinely am staggered at your progression. Sure, ages ago you were, like me, just putting random stuff on YouTube, but, man, your playing and singing have developed massively and now you are writing! It's all yours to take brother, and as Mike from Mainland says (and hows that for endorsement??!) you've worked for it.

As for me, of course I'm just hoping you remember me on the future guest list and allow me backstage to have a drink from your rider!! ;-)

Don't forget about the little people here, Rae! Congratulations!

Congrats to Rae and for all the little people here who will be drinking backstage with Rae in time

Dude, you deserve it! I sometimes need to check myself when posting or talking about you but I genuinely am staggered at your progression. Sure, ages ago you were, like me, just putting random stuff on YouTube, but, man, your playing and singing have developed massively and now you are writing! It's all yours to take brother, and as Mike from Mainland says (and hows that for endorsement??!) you've worked for it.

As for me, of course I'm just hoping you remember me on the future guest list and allow me backstage to have a drink from your rider!! ;-)

Thank you matr so much. In reality im never going to be big but to have a group of people be impressed enough with my live performances to feel they should put some of my songs out is a huge confidence boost. I just want to sell enough songs to show that I'm a viable business proposition really. To had a look at some old songs recently too and definitely I can sing better thankfully!

Thanks everyone for your awesome comments it means a lot x oh yeah I wrote a Christmas song yesterday its so cheesy though I think to much!

Congratulations Rae. You have a very heart-on-the-sleeve style and a beautiful, well-rounded singing voice. You deserve all the success that comes your way mate. I always enjoy and look forward to your vids, and, like Barry, totally blown away by how quick you've improved and developed your own style. Cheers and blessings brother. Wishing you every success.

Congratulations Rae. You have a very heart-on-the-sleeve style and a beautiful, well-rounded singing voice. You deserve all the success that comes your way mate. I always enjoy and look forward to your vids, and, like Barry, totally blown away by how quick you've improved and developed your own style. Cheers and blessings brother. Wishing you every success.

Thank you Eugene that is very kind of you I'm starting to put my gig money away for some singing lessons as I still don't feel comfortable singing. One of the directors who is a well regarded musician says its good that I am not confident of my abilities as that's how you improve. I suppose they're very true words

Hey Rae, I just got to 'know' you through here and since you posted your youtube link I have watched many of your videos. Great news and most of all, have fun! :- )

Thanks. Did you sort your fret problem out?

Top Bottom