Sept UU UKULELE GIVE-AWAY!

anaka

Ukulele Underground Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
This month we're giving away a NEW Kamoa Soprano Pineapple Ukulele to a lucky UU Member!

Check out the post for more info.

Basically, we're in search of an awesome design for a t-shirt that we put up in our soon-to-be-alive UU Store. We want designs straight from the heart of the Underground - so if you've got a sweet shirt design that we will want to wear, send it to:

ukuleleunderground(at)gmail.com
with "T-Shirt Contest" in the subject line.

Designs can be professionally created or scrawled on pieces of paper using crayon and scanned. They can be amazing works of art or simple typed-in slogans or phrases from the Underground. It's all up to you!

Send in your entries by Sept. 30 2008.

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:
If you're drawing the design on paper, just make sure we can see it and can understand exactly what you would want on the shirt. So yup - scans, pictures - don't matter much, as long as we get it and can open the file.

If you're designing using photoshop, illustrator, etc. 300 dpi CMYK colors are good for us. vector art, even better!

Pro-tip: If you want to scan something and have no scanner, write down the email address and go to a copy shop (Kinko's, FedEx, UPS Store). They can scan it for you. For what it's worth, eh. Probably cheaper to mail it, come to think of it, but hey whatever you prefer.

Sadly I cannot claim drawing ability as a skill of mine. Best of luck ladies and gentlemen!

out or curiosity. does the shirt design have to say ukulele underground also?

Oh I have plenty of ideas for you. Give me till the end of sept and I should have some good ideas up for you. And I can do raws too, and then make them look better if you like the general feel. There are some other people on here I've noticed that have some graphic talent.

but my photoshop course is next semester:(
just kidding

Oh I have plenty of ideas for you. Give me till the end of sept and I should have some good ideas up for you. And I can do raws too, and then make them look better if you like the general feel. There are some other people on here I've noticed that have some graphic talent.

same, most of mine will just be rough and I can fix em up if you want

Sweet now i have a real fighting chance for my first give away. I'm working on a T-shirt design for my company as we speak so now i'll just apply my ideas on this design.:cool:

Top Bottom