Wound be cool if...

UKESTAR

Reaction score
I use this site quite a bit to get advice from all you experts out there in the uke world..ahah. It would be great if there was a way to create an in inbox that holds any "replies" to any "comments" or "questions" that I have made in the general postings area.

It would be cool to simply log in and see that 10 people have "quoted" me and "responded".........all in one simple location.

I know there is the private message area, but that is different.:D

under the control panel, you should be able to subscribe to threads. there is an option there. im not if you can choose though. i think its any topic you post in, it automatically subscribes.

ill mess around with it and let you know. try messing around with it too. you might learn something that i didnt know yet about the BB options.

ok. under the "user cp" button up top...
go to the "edit options" section...
scroll down to "messaging and notification"...
should see a section that says "default subscription mode"...
there is a drop down box.

if you select instant email notification, once you post on or start a thread, you are automatically subscribed to that thread. and everytime someone else posts on that thread, you will receive an email notification.

you can unsubscribe from threads that you no longer want notification for also.

i still have to search around for a button that lets you just go onto a thread and subscribe to it manually though.

aha!!!!

i found it.

look up top. the bottom red bar has a button for "thread tools"

click on it for the dropdown menu

choose "subscribe" and voila!

aha!!!!

i found it.

look up top. the bottom red bar has a button for "thread tools"

click on it for the dropdown menu

choose "subscribe" and voila!

Thanks...at first I could not find thread tools....it does not always show up. I will try this now..

Top Bottom