My First Ukulele Video

Tootler

Reaction score
This is my first video effort at playing the ukulele.

The song is a Scottish Folk song. "Coulter" was a real person who made and sold candy in the Scottish Borders in the early years of the 20th Century.

Congrats on your first video. I enjoyed it very much.

I think all first videos feature the headless uke enthusiast :) Great stab at a cool tune- hoping to see many more

Lovely Geoff. Beautiful song really well played and sung mate. Cheers.

Nice Job!

Nice job and welcome.... really enjoy the music on your You Tube channel.... I like playing bluegrass and other traditional Appalachian music - not too far removed from some of the folk tunes you play.....

Congratulations on your first video! Great job, loved it!!!!

First of all, thanks for the kind words all who commented.

I think all first videos feature the headless uke enthusiast :) Great stab at a cool tune- hoping to see many more

It's a bit of a quandry. I have my instruments in a small room and I cannot get far enough back from the video camera. It's either a headless uke player or a ukeless head. Some go for one some for the other. :) Thanks for your comment on the song, anyway.

Nice job and welcome.... really enjoy the music on your You Tube channel.... I like playing bluegrass and other traditional Appalachian music - not too far removed from some of the folk tunes you play.....

Thanks for your kind words. Of course, Appalachian music was originally brought over from the British Isles by the early settlers. There is a shared heritage. I have a copy of Cecil Sharp's book of songs he collected in the Appalachians and there are many interesting variants of songs that were also collected over here.

Top Bottom