Vincent Van Gogh ukulele

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
van gogh ukulele front.jpgvan gogh ukulele back.jpgvan gogh uke headstock.jpg

My Vincent Van Gogh ukulele is an Ohana tenor ukulele hand-painted by Moogly Moo, a UK artist. Van Gogh's "Starry Night" is painted on the front and sides, and one of his self-portraits covers the back. The headstock has a small section of "Wheat Field and Cypress Trees."

Moogly Moo did a great job! I love this uke!

If you'd like to hear what it sounds like, I made a video of Don McLean's "Vincent" using this uke:

Thanks, MisterRios! I was wondering what other song I could do with this uke! Great idea!

Great job! When I read the thread title, I immediately thought of cutting one of the 'ears' off and replacing it with a friction tuner ;)

Heh heh! That would be appropriate!

wow such a beautiful uke, song, performance and video, perfection! I couldnt help but shed a tear, thanks for posting. :cool:

@minipixel LOL!!

Again man you found a song that really matches up well with your voice and style. Great! Oh yeah nice uke.

What a great looking uke! Excellent video to showcase it.
--G

Great job, great uke, thanks! I really enjoyed the song.

I just watched tonight , the movie about Van Gogh starring Kirk Douglas, good movie , he was very suited to the role. Did know much about his lifes story. Gives me a new perspective and apreciation for your instrument and video

Many, many thanks for posting this. Love everything about it: Van Gogh uke, the song, your performance - all perfect.

Thanks for the nice comments! Alice, I've seen that movie, too!

Top Bottom