Europa : Cover Carlos Santana

v74

Reaction score
Music: Carlos Santana
Instrument : KoAloha Crown Bridge Tenor
Strings : Worth Clear + D'Addario Wound Low G
Recorder : iPhone4
Player : v74

Very nice. Cool intro. It's one of the many songs in which I prefer the uke renditions to the originals.

Also @Olarn: loved your version too.

Thanks for sharing. Nice tune for bedtime.

Great piece of playing, thanks for sharing!
After looking and listening to your version, now I have motivation to do it myself rather than watching videos on youtube.

cheers,

Beautiful, nice play!!!
Thank you :)

Too good! Keep improving vud :)
Thanks for checking my tube :)

Very nice. Cool intro. It's one of the many songs in which I prefer the uke renditions to the originals.
Thanks for sharing. Nice tune for bedtime.
Thanks for watching. Good to know that you like it.

Great piece of playing, thanks for sharing!
After looking and listening to your version, now I have motivation to do it myself rather than watching videos on youtube.
cheers,
wow. . . it's good to know that my playing can motivate someone to play music.
Thanks for watching my vdo. :D

Was that recorded solely on the iPhone then, or did you have a mic as well? I used my iPhone 3Gs to record the video and a Zoom H2 for the sound, got frustrated when I couldn't match up the sound to the picture and then found that the iPhone's recording sounded just as good, so used that.

Dang! That was right nice!

Was that recorded solely on the iPhone then, or did you have a mic as well? I used my iPhone 3Gs to record the video and a Zoom H2 for the sound, got frustrated when I couldn't match up the sound to the picture and then found that the iPhone's recording sounded just as good, so used that.
That's the iPhone4 only. I'm lazy to match up the sound and the picture together, so I decide to use just an iphone to record it.
Not as good quality as Zoom but it's very convenience.

Hi v74.This interpretaion is so lyrical and dynamic. It's great to hear your combination of techniques as different as tapping and long fading notes into such a beautiful sound.
Best wishes, Aloha Billsie

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

my noise [video] http://www.youtube.com/user/billsieofficialu2b?feature=mhsn[/video]

Most excellent rendition. Superb and with feeling. Congratulations and Thanks for posting.

Aloha v74,
Excellent rendition, great job, one of my favs. Although I've been a Santana Fan since the late 60's, I really love Hapa's version of the same song....more color to it............................BO......................

Hi v74.This interpretaion is so lyrical and dynamic. It's great to hear your combination of techniques as different as tapping and long fading notes into such a beautiful sound.
Best wishes, Aloha Billsie
Thanks a lot for your kind comment. :)

Most excellent rendition. Superb and with feeling. Congratulations and Thanks for posting.
Thanks a lot. I'm glad you like it. :)

Aloha v74,
Excellent rendition, great job, one of my favs. Although I've been a Santana Fan since the late 60's, I really love Hapa's version of the same song....more color to it............................BO......................
Thanks a lot 808boy for checking my tube. You must be a big fan of Santana.

Awesome job.
Thank you Scott :)

Great arrangement. Keep 'em coming.
I'm glad to like it ukejon. Thanks a lot.

Top Bottom