Goodbye Blackie T_T

Dang, you must be one of those "work at home" guys... the sheer volume of videos you put out in the last few days... still a touching song. What I don't understand is how you had all these photos of Blackie to photoshop yourself into... must have been really fond of her.

thanks guys! and UkeNinja, you're correct, what you see behind me is the "fun" side of my home office. the other side that i'm facing is all computers, paperwork, and empty cartons of cheese-its.

here's the funny part. right after i filmed the video, the last thing you see is me putting the ukulele into the box to ship to Alan. i didn't have any actual photos of me and blackie so i grifted an image file from the elderly.com website to use instead. shady like the China Olympics.:D

thanks guys! and UkeNinja, you're correct, what you see behind me is the "fun" side of my home office. the other side that i'm facing is all computers, paperwork, and empty cartons of cheese-its.

here's the funny part. right after i filmed the video, the last thing you see is me putting the ukulele into the box to ship to Alan. i didn't have any actual photos of me and blackie so i grifted an image file from the elderly.com website to use instead. shady like the China Olympics.:D

hahaha...i looked back at the pictures and now i see they're doctored. it looks legit at first tho.

Top Bottom