ebay mgm uke watchers

Kaneohe til the end

Reaction score
just asking, but did anybody buy that eleuke with inlay along the fretboard? (dont you lie now deach) i wanted that. i saw the same model at the swap meet for $400. it was 200 at mgm's:(

Last edited:
Yep...I grabbed that deal last night. I loved the tree of life inlay and I had been drooling over it the past week. ...and I've been wanting an Eleuke for a loooooong time.

Last edited:
Thanks to you guys, I watch MGM's eBay page religiously. And I don't even have any money. :p UAS is a dangerous, destructive force.

Although it beats GAS, which tends to fill up your house with much larger instruments. Trading some guitars/amps for some ukes would sure open up a lot of floor space.

Ya right now im actually trying to NOT watch MGM's store page. lol i just cant stop. I want all of them LOL.

I almost bought a tenor eleuke w/ inlay once. Someone bought it before I could, also. I was top bidder on a different uke and needed to be outbid before I could buy the eleuke. I didn't wanna risk winning two ukes and not having enough money to pay for them. LOL

Yeah no need to hate! I'm sure another will come up. I'd love one of those elukes, do they sound like eletric guitars or eletric ukes? Stupid question I know...

Yeah no need to hate! I'm sure another will come up. I'd love one of those elukes, do they sound like eletric guitars or eletric ukes? Stupid question I know...

Supposedly a lot like a capo'd classical. I've heard youtube vid's and I like how they sound. I also like the fact that with amps/effects I can make it sound like anything.

Musicguymic is our neighborhood dealer looks like. We're all a bunch of junkies. Yet somehow.....I am at peace with this.:D

i was joking, sorry. i was all psyched, like "hey bro check this out, im gonna email him and pick it up this sunday. wait, where'd it go?!!!" that was my reaction

Top Bottom