Whats next ?

Reaction score
well ive been playing ukelele for about 3 months now and i like to think
ive become quite good at it now but i don't know half the terminology
but i can play picking song chords read tabs mute strum i know the
C scale ( but i dont understand that it is tbh ) and mostly all the basics but i really wanna progress but i dont know where to look at. ive self taught my self so far , maybe i should get a teacher so i mite learn abit more ... i just feel like ive hit a wall and i cant find out or get help understanding it but yeh your suggestion would be great :) what would u do ? and i ask this because im sure other people feel the way i do

I would highly recommend getting a teacher. A few lessons could probably be very helpful and point you in the right direction.

Have you tried to find a uke club near you? If available, hard to beat.....all skill levels, etc. Love my group. All kind of uke festivals all over the country, most with workshops, jam sessions, live entertainment, etc. etc. etc. I'm going to one in November in Tarpon Springs, FL

Just keep playin', dude! :)

You might not feel like you're making any progress, but you'd be surprised at how much better you're getting minute by minute. A good teacher can improve your playing instantly by helping with basic technique things. (I improved more in the first lesson with my college guitar teacher Joan G. than I did the rest of that semester!)

If you ever want to know anything google it or ask here. No shame in asking. Helps me. As your playing you will just come across things you want to know. Or you could take the short cut and watch uke minutes.

Top Bottom