Finally took a picture: Kamaka HF-3

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here's the Uke I bought on vacation in Kauai. It's been about two months since I brought it home and it keeps sounding better and better. Now I know what people were talking about when they said it would "open up." The pics are from one of my student's who had a photography assignment. The Uke is from Larry's Music where I stopped to kill some time and ended up killing some pay check.

Kamaka back w stand.jpgKamaka front view.jpg

Beautiful uke. Have fun playing your new beauty.

Damn that's nice!!! I have a Kamaka HF-3 on the way and can't wait. Yours looks beautiful. Enjoy it.

Andre'

Are you going to bring it to Uke Night at the Poor House Bistro or our next SJUC meeting? I'll bring my Lili'u and we can do a duet at open mike time!

Gillian

Are you going to bring it to Uke Night at the Poor House Bistro or our next SJUC meeting? I'll bring my Lili'u and we can do a duet at open mike time!

Gillian

I'm a beginner and I can barely play in front of my cat. I think I'm a little ways off from playing in front of people but thanks for the offer :) I'll let you know if/when I work up the skills . . . and then the courage.

Ooooo, purdy!

Shiny! you've got a wonderful looking instrument.
Congrats!

That's a beautiful uke, for sure. :)

But as far as your student's photography assignment goes, well, my thought would be that the shoot could have been set up with a more attractive background, certainly without what appears to be someone's foot sticking in from the right. Or at least that's what Photoshop is for... you can clean up extraneous stuff. :p

That's a beautiful uke, for sure. :)

But as far as your student's photography assignment goes, well, my thought would be that the shoot could have been set up with a more attractive background, certainly without what appears to be someone's foot sticking in from the right. Or at least that's what Photoshop is for... you can clean up extraneous stuff. :p

I don't know what all of the photos look like, these are the two he sent me. I think it's going to be surprise.

Congrats! That uke is beautiful. If you can't learn to play on that one, forget it, LOL!

Top Bottom