KPK Concert on it's way...

guitarsnrotts

Reaction score
Been waiting for months for them to get back in stock. Ordered mine from JT the other day and just received the shipping notification. JT has a new website for direct sales at: http://pilikoko.com/
Will provide a review and hopefully some pictures once it arrives. (I'm still digital photo challenged as I still use a 35mm SLR)

Aloha guitarsnrotts,
Congrats on the forthcoming KPK. I have a Standard Concert and a Deluxe Tenor, like them both. Got my Tenor from an ebay store, Jason was a pleasure to deal with...is HE J.T.? I bought my concert from UU member Roxhum, another great transaction. Hope you like yours as I do mine.......................BO...............

Yep, I got my recently-purchased KPK Tenor from Jason, too! I made two mods to the uke since I got it: swapped out the rosewood saddle for a bone one (left the rosewood nut, though) and replaced the existing tuning machines with Grovers. I also highly recommend getting a hard foam case. The included gigbag is really flimsy.

There really is no better bang-for-the-buck than KPK's, in my opinion. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

Also, Acacia is a BEE-YOO-TI-FUL wood:
front.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom