A comment on my #1 mini customer..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
A young man made some awesome comments on my mini he recently purchased. His comments were very flattering, but I wish I could live up to them. but, him being so young, still has many uke to see and play. I can not compete with the pros, nor do I think I can. I am a novice, not a pro. Fattered as I am, I am also a realist, and my own worst critic. Thanks for your comments little brother, but I hope you get a chance to see some of these pro's work, to see what a real pro can do. Keep strumming, and keep on looking to own one of the pros here work. And know what a really professional uke can be like. Enjoy your ladybug. Thanks again..

A young man made some awesome comments on my mini he recently purchased. His comments were very flattering, but I wish I could live up to them. but, him being so young, still has many uke to see and play. I can not compete with the pros, nor do I think I can. I am a novice, not a pro. Fattered as I am, I am also a realist, and my own worst critic. Thanks for your comments little brother, but I hope you get a chance to see some of these pro's work, to see what a real pro can do. Keep strumming, and keep on looking to own one of the pros here work. And know what a really professional uke can be like. Enjoy your ladybug. Thanks again..

I read the other thread and I love your new nickname BUGMAN!!

Top Bottom